1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Vittoria on the Walk
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Established on Leith Walk in 1970 by Tony Crolla’s parents Alberto and Dina, Vittoria Restaurant and its familiar facade have been part of the life of families, professionals and students in this neighbourhood for more than 40 years.
Its combination of great Italian food and friendly staff ensure their restaurant is as busy as ever, making it a favourite among Leith’s trendiest eateries.
113 Brunswick Street, Edinburgh, EH7 5HR
Mon - Sat: 10am to 11pm Sun: 12 to 11pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Mini Cooper Convertible / Cooper S Experience, Glasgow or Edinburgh
Hit the roads with our Brand new 2016 Mini Cooper Convertible for a thrilling day of open air driving
Escape Room Experience, Stirling
Test your mental abilities with challenging puzzles and clues in this Escape Room experience
Alpaca Trek for two, South Lanarkshire
Learn about the amazing animals that are the alpacas and enjoy a walk through the countryside with them!