1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Vittoria on the Walk
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Established on Leith Walk in 1970 by Tony Crolla’s parents Alberto and Dina, Vittoria Restaurant and its familiar facade have been part of the life of families, professionals and students in this neighbourhood for more than 40 years.
Its combination of great Italian food and friendly staff ensure their restaurant is as busy as ever, making it a favourite among Leith’s trendiest eateries.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!