1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Vittoria on the Bridge
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Since the opening of Vittoria Restaurant on Leith Walk in 1970, Vittoria Group has been renowned in Edinburgh for great Italian food, excellent service and friendly staff. With a combination of warm family touch and the comforts and style of modern eateries, Tony Crolla, his family and staff welcome you to an authentic Italian eating experience with Vittoria Group.
Situated on George IV Bridge, right at the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, Vittoria On the Bridge has been serving enthusiastic Scots and tourists alike since it was established in 2007. Vittoria on the Bridge is perfect for families of all sizes and aims to offer the experience of a home away from home.
19 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EN
Mon - Sat: 10am - 11pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Banana Boat Experience for up to 6 people, Loch Lomond
Experience Loch Lomond on a wet & wild Banana Boat ride for up to 6 people!
Full Day Kitesurfing Course, Troon
For complete beginners, this is a must for anyone wanting to experience this fun and thrilling watersport!
Cook, Curry and Comedy Evening at Tennent's Training Academy, Glasgow
An evening of cooking, curry and then a whole lot of laughter at one of Glasgow's premier comedy clubs!