1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Tippling House
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Tippling House is an industrial age inspired port town tavern opened in 2012. On Belmont Street, the restaurant offers a great range of boutique spirits, hand crafted cocktails, fine Scottish ales and delicious meals!
The restaurant focuses on polite and friendly service as well as a great selection of tasty meals. Using local suppliers and produce where possible, you’ll struggle to select which dishes to have as you take a look at the menu.
Begin with bite size dishes like the ‘Haggis Bon Bons’ or ‘Stornoway Black Pudding Fritters’. The mains offer a great ranch of flavours with meals like ‘Scottish Veal Collops’ and ‘Butternut Squash, Chestnut & Red Onion Risotto’. Leaving room for your sweet tooth the desserts offered will include ‘Dark Chocolate Pave’ and ‘Blackberry Jam Cake’. The staff are charming and attentive and will ensure you have an enjoyable evening out.
Adding to your evening, make sure to try a cocktail or two and if you would like a recommendation, speak to the skilled and knowledgeable bartenders who will be only too happy to help!
This is the perfect restaurant for a causal fine dining experience or to begin an evening out.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!