1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Tapestry Restaurant at Norwood Hall Hotel
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Tapestry Restaurant is an AA Rosette winning, fine dining, restaurant. As part of the Norwood Hall Hotel, it boasts stunning views of the Scottish Countryside and was built on the site of the 15th Century Pitfodels Castle.
The classic decor and impeccable service, ensures this will be an elegant experience. The food is made using seasonal ingredients to create a classic Scottish menu with contemporary tweaks. With dishes such as ‘Slow Braised Venison and Juniper Berry Casserole’, ‘Beer Battered West Coast Haddock’ and ‘Roasted Aubergine, Peppers, Red Onion and Wild Rocket’, you will be spoilt for choice!
There is an impressive wine list to compliment your dishes and after your meal, indulge in a delicious dessert or a selection of Scottish cheeses.
The combination of amazing food and polite service set amidst spectacular landscapes makes this a truly luxurious fine dining experience.
Norwood Hall Hotel , Garthdee Road , Aberdeen, AB15 9FX
Monday- Sunday, 18:00-21:45
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Floristry Workshop, for two, Edinburgh
Create your own flower arrangements which you can take home
Cupcakes and Cocktails at Tennent's Training Academy, Glasgow
What better way to enjoy learning how to decorate delicious cupcakes than to do it while sipping on a cocktail?!
A Round of Golf for two at Craigielaw Links Golf Club, East Lothian
A fantastic links course in east lothian with outstanding views across the Firth Of Forth and Edinburgh