1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Roxburghe Hotel and Golf Course
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Designed by David Rhind in the 1880’s, The Roxburghe oozes grandeur and class and was designed as a Jacobean Country house, originally known as ‘Sunlaws.’ The Roxburghe Hotel is now owned by the Duke of Roxburghe and still holds the splendor originally instilled.
The dining room boasts stunning views across the pristine lawns, with an open fire and tartan carpets, making this a truly delightful spot for a relaxing dinner.
Head Chef, Neville Merrin, carefully creates his menus with a strong Scottish theme, each dish is delicately arranged to create a work of art, bursting with mouthwatering flavours. He does this using the freshest locally sourced produce, using passion, flare and innovative techniques.
The Roxburghe Hotel pride themselves on delivering friendly and professional service. They will wait on your every desire and need, allowing you to relax in the stunning surroundings. Your waiter will help you match the best wine with your cuisine, using their extensive wine list.
A truly unforgettable dining experience, in idyllic surroundings!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!