1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Rosehip is a light and airy restaurant situated on historic Rose Street in central Edinburgh and is perfect for casual dining with friends and family.
The Rosehip offers a wide range of delicious comfort food and they certainly don’t scrimp on their portions! From their famous thick and comforting seafood soup served with warm fresh bread, to succulent lamb shank and chilli-con-haggis, you are truly spoilt for choice with these warming favourites. Whatever you choose, make sure you don’t miss out on the hand-cut chunky fluffy chips!
If you fancy a wee dram after dinner, they boast over 200 single malt whiskies! That’s more than anyone else in the New Town – but don’t worry if you find their vast selection a bit daunting as all staff are fully trained and on hand to help you choose the perfect dram.
Please note that this voucher does not include alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the evening will be payable at the venue.
43 Rose Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2NH
Mon-Fri - 12-10pm ish. Sat & Sun - 10am-10pm ish.
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Ultimate Helicopter Flying Lesson, 1 hour Experience, Cumbernauld
Take the controls of a helicopter at Cumbernauld Airport for a 60 minute flying lesson like no other!
2 Hour Superstar Recording Experience, Edinburgh
Record two of your favourite tracks and learn about all the latest recording technologies
Quad Bike Adventure in Stirlingshire
An hour long quad bike experience: explore hidden off-road trails, across rolling hill countryside with magnificent views over Stirlingshire