1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Pentland Restaurant
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club gets its name from the Gaelic ‘dail-ma-hoig’ which translates as ‘view to the east’…and what a beautiful view awaits you! Wrapped in stunning grounds and championship golf courses, this four star hotel and country club is the perfect place to relax over dinner. Get out of the city and into the countryside! Based just a short journey out of Edinburgh city centre, The Pentland restaurant at The Dalmahoy is a beautiful award-winning, Scottish restaurant.
Dine with delicious, traditional food cooked to the AA Rosette standard. Choose from a fantastic menu designed by their Head Chef that reflects the best of fresh Scottish produce, from venison and Aberdeen Angus beef to guinea foul and monkfish.
With its friendly service, crisp linen covered tables and sparkling glassware, The Pentland restaurant is the perfect location for friends, family or a date night away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
So tranquil…you could make a weekend of it!
Dalmahoy Country Club, West Lothian, EH27 8EB
7am - 10pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Gin Flights and Bar Snacks for 2, Aberdeen
Enjoy and learn about one of the hottest drink trends around!
Classic Overnight Stay, Dalhousie Castle
Enjoy dinner, bed & breakfast in a stunning standard castle room, in this 13th century Scottish Castle!
Extreme Quad and Off-road Driving Package, Edinburgh
Enjoy a 2 hour off-road driving and quad biking adventure either at Turnberry or at a beautiful estate on the outskirts of Edinburgh