1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Pentland Restaurant
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club gets its name from the Gaelic ‘dail-ma-hoig’ which translates as ‘view to the east’…and what a beautiful view awaits you! Wrapped in stunning grounds and championship golf courses, this four star hotel and country club is the perfect place to relax over dinner. Get out of the city and into the countryside! Based just a short journey out of Edinburgh city centre, The Pentland restaurant at The Dalmahoy is a beautiful award-winning, Scottish restaurant.
Dine with delicious, traditional food cooked to the AA Rosette standard. Choose from a fantastic menu designed by their Head Chef that reflects the best of fresh Scottish produce, from venison and Aberdeen Angus beef to guinea foul and monkfish.
With its friendly service, crisp linen covered tables and sparkling glassware, The Pentland restaurant is the perfect location for friends, family or a date night away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
So tranquil…you could make a weekend of it!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!