1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Olive Branch
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Olive Branch is a beautifully presented bistro-style restaurant based on the edge of the New Town in Edinburgh, on trendy Broughton Street. With its vibrant and varied boutique style shops lining this street, the Olive Branch is a great place to stop for lunch or dinner.
Using the best local produce, the Olive Branch provides inventive seasonal dishes with a Mediterranean twist, as well as classic comfort food. From Jerk chicken to braised shin of beef, your taste-buds will certainly have something to get stuck into with these fabulous flavours. Their great selection of teas, coffees and handmade desserts will have you returning again and again.
Take your time over these generous portions, listening to their great selection of music created by staff daily…you could quite easily get lost in your thoughts, watching the world go by.
With its large windows, relaxed and informal atmosphere, the Olive Branch is the perfect place to dine with friends and family.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!