1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Just a short walk from the city centre, The Magnum is located in Edinburgh’s New Town area close to the Playhouse Theatre. The Magnum is perfect for any occasion be it a pre-theatre meal, leisurely dining experience or an after show drink.
Their knowledgeable chefs use the best ingredients to create seasonal menus with a mixture of Scottish classics like Cullen Skink and Cranachan, alongside some great local game, beef and seafood dishes. They believe that food should be about using good locally sourced produce and showing it off for what it is. They put creative twists on classic dishes as well as producing some modern combinations like Duck and Ginger Wontons with Apricot and Plum Chutney, or Cashew crusted fillet of Plaice with Red Thai potato salad. For all you chocoholics out there, you should certainly indulge in their dark chocolate fondant with Chantilly cream!
The Magnum combines Scotland’s best local ingredients, exciting flavours and friendly service. This is a true Gastro pub gem – good honest food in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere…you could stay here all night!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!