1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Cow Shed Restaurant
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Cow Shed restaurant is located in a tranquil area, just outside of Banchory. It offers picturesque views of the Aberdeenshire countryside and overlooks the Hill of Fayre. Opened in 2010, it has introduced a brand new type of dining experience to the North East of Scotland, with Head Chef Graham Buchan at the helm.
It has been built on the site of an old dairy and named after the ‘Cow Shed’ that still stands opposite in the adjacent field. Don’t be fooled by the name though, the interior boasts a modern yet simple design, with a part open kitchen and a well stocked wine cellar.
The dining experience here places a strong emphasis on the food – Modern Scottish Cuisine. Graham develops his dishes using the finest of Scottish ingredients, all presented with a delicate flair and eye catching precision!
Once you have ordered from the mouth watering menu, it is time to sit back, relax and enjoy your surroundings.
A dining experience here truly is modern Scottish cuisine at its’ very best!
Cow Shed Restaurant, Raemoir Road, Banchory, Aberdeen, AB31 5QB
Wednesday - Saturday 12.00- 21.00 Sunday - 12.00 - 18.00
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Splendour Spa Experience, Glasgow
The Splendour Spa experience is a top to toe luxurious pampering package!
Prosecco Afternoon Tea for two, Hotel du Vin St Andrews
Relax at the beautiful Hotel du Vin in St Andrews with an afternoon treat for two!
Stargazing Evening for 2, Ayrshire
Enjoy a fantastic evening at the dark skies observatory, learning the wonders of the universe.