1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Cow Shed Restaurant
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Cow Shed restaurant is located in a tranquil area, just outside of Banchory. It offers picturesque views of the Aberdeenshire countryside and overlooks the Hill of Fayre. Opened in 2010, it has introduced a brand new type of dining experience to the North East of Scotland, with Head Chef Graham Buchan at the helm.
It has been built on the site of an old dairy and named after the ‘Cow Shed’ that still stands opposite in the adjacent field. Don’t be fooled by the name though, the interior boasts a modern yet simple design, with a part open kitchen and a well stocked wine cellar.
The dining experience here places a strong emphasis on the food – Modern Scottish Cuisine. Graham develops his dishes using the finest of Scottish ingredients, all presented with a delicate flair and eye catching precision!
Once you have ordered from the mouth watering menu, it is time to sit back, relax and enjoy your surroundings.
A dining experience here truly is modern Scottish cuisine at its’ very best!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin