1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Clubhouse, Fairmont St Andrews
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Clubhouse is set in a stunning location, just a short shuttle ride away from the main hotel itself. With it’s breathtaking views surrounding this cliff-top oasis, The Clubhouse is the perfect place for an informal and relaxing lunch with friends and family.
The shuttle bus will transport you to and from the Clubhouse at your convenience. Admire the magnificent views over the bay of St Andrews, as you dine.
Please note that this restaurant is only open during the summer months.
The 520 acre, five star, Fairmont St Andrews Resort encapsulates luxury, elegance and truly breathtaking surroundings, in the ‘Home of Golf’. A unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its gourmet food and tranquil setting with breathtaking cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea. A visit to the Fairmont is a truly unforgettable memory!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!