1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Claret Jug, Cameron House
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Carrick course is spectacular but you’re on the 17th hole and already thoughts turn to The Claret Jug Restaurant. The legendary Claret Burger and fries seem to drive you on relentlessly. You can smell victory or is that your burger on the Josper Grill already you wonder, as the last player sinks their putt.
Welcome to the cosy and tranquil surroundings of the Claret Jug restaurant, a short trip away from the main hotel itself, Cameron House. Sit back and relax in the slouchy sofas, with a tasty single malt in one gloved hand, whilst the fabled burger is brought to your table. We can guarantee the food is created with the freshest ingredients and will have your mouth watering!
The Claret Jug restaurant is accessed by a long and beautiful drive, dimly lit by night. This elegant setting not only houses the Claret Jug but also the famous ESPA Carrick Spa. The Claret Jug is the perfect place to meet up and relax after your spa treatments or round of golf!
Cameron House, Balloch, Loch Lomond, G83 8QZ
Monday to Sunday 7am - 9pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Scenic Segway Tour for one, Musselburgh
Glide around the Newhailes Estate on a Segway - how well will you 'glide'?!
An Evening Ceilidh for two at Ghillie Dhu, Edinburgh
Experience the true taste of Scotland and get your ceilidh on at Edinburgh's finest Scottish venue.