1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Boat House at Cameron House
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
After a short wander from the main hotel at Cameron House, avoiding the geese and ducks that play by the water’s edge, you enter the New England style Boat House restaurant…featuring a Loch Fyne seafood menu as well as much more!
Relaxed yet elegant, the Boat House is a hub of families, couples and captain’s from the nearby marina. The first decision is whether to sit in the restaurant or on the decking overlooking the loch! The astonishing view is tempting but the aromas from the wood burning oven, creating the best pizza around, might just sway you. There is something for everyone and the spacious environment is perfect for friends and family or dining as a group.
The buzz of crickets and the glow of fireflies finally tempt you into the evening to sample the Boat House alfresco. You’ll fall in love with this beautiful setting, with the fresh Scottish air flowing through your hair…this is certainly a dining experience you wont want to miss!
Sample the seafood from Loch Fyne oysters with a chilled glass of Moet in the seafood bar…the perfect way to relax after a hectic day!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin