1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Tabla Authentic Indian
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
This husband and wife team brought a wealth of experience with them when they opened this authentic Indian restaurant in Perth. Having worked within the restaurant industry for many years, including Gleneagles and Turnberry, they bring authentic Indian cuisine, ambiance and service together beautifully.
Their passion for good and simple food shines through and provides real enchantment for the taste buds. Both born and brought up in rural villages in India, where every meal of the day is freshly made using ingredients grown in local fields, they have been treated to fantastic flavours and freshness…and they now bring exactly that to this little gem of a restaurant in Perth. Today, all spices used in Tabla are grown in their family’s fields in India, then carefully processed to perfection to make the best home-made curry, that they are very proud to serve!
Tabla is a well presented and cosy restaurant with stone walls and an open kitchen, providing a bit of theatre whilst you wait. You’ll find cheerful and well attentive staff to exceed your dining expectations.
Welcome to an authentic Indian dining experience!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin