1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Steakhouse at the Acarsaid
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Perthshire has long since been regarded as Scotland’s finest larder with its rich agricultural land, the source behind some of the country’s most flavoursome produce. In the charming town of Pitlochry is the Steakhouse at the Acarsaid.
This is the perfect location for a relaxing and enjoyable evening of dining. The Steakhouse at Acarsaid embraces the region’s plentiful harvest and has created a menu that celebrates the great and the good of Scottish beef, lamb, pork and chicken. Fresh fish and shellfish have been sourced straight from the West Coast. All of these are cooked to perfection and served with hand prepared seasonal vegetables, glorious thick sauces and fresh salads smothered in Perthshire rapeseed oils and homemade dressings.
Start your evening with a pre-dinner drink from the well stocked bar whilst deciding what to select from the incredible menu. The wines are selected to compliment the food, with a variety offering different tastes and styles.
An evening at the Steakhouse at the Acarsaid is a showcase of Scotland’s most fantastic produce, skills and talent as well as a truly memorable evening.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin