1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Saison Bar & Kitchen is located only 6 miles to the east of Edinburgh city centre on the famous Musselburgh Racecourse. Saison is undoubtedly a very special place to be on racedays, whether you enjoy races, watching beautiful horses in action or simply absorbing the excitement.
With panoramic views of the racecourse, Saison provides an unforgettable dining experience. Enjoy Scottish and continental culinary delights from Head Chef Kailash. Kailash brings a wealth of experience from Dubai, England and Scotland and is passionate about local and fresh food. He now grows his own vegetables and herbs in the kitchen garden at Saison.
For extra excitement, watch live from the balcony as the horses go thundering past, an absolutely breathtaking spectacle! During the jumping season you can get a sense of the energy and power of the horses as they fly past.
Saison is a stunning location for a dining experience…with a difference!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin