1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Saison Bar & Kitchen is located only 6 miles to the east of Edinburgh city centre on the famous Musselburgh Racecourse. Saison is undoubtedly a very special place to be on racedays, whether you enjoy races, watching beautiful horses in action or simply absorbing the excitement.
With panoramic views of the racecourse, Saison provides an unforgettable dining experience. Enjoy Scottish and continental culinary delights from Head Chef Kailash. Kailash brings a wealth of experience from Dubai, England and Scotland and is passionate about local and fresh food. He now grows his own vegetables and herbs in the kitchen garden at Saison.
For extra excitement, watch live from the balcony as the horses go thundering past, an absolutely breathtaking spectacle! During the jumping season you can get a sense of the energy and power of the horses as they fly past.
Saison is a stunning location for a dining experience…with a difference!
Stables Pavilion, Balcarres Road, Musselburgh, Edinburgh, EH21 7SD
Monday to Thursday: 11:00am to 9:30pm Friday & Saturday: 11:00am to 10:00pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Escape Room Experience, Multi Locations
With several locations and different themed rooms available, this is the ultimate escape room gift!
Macaron Making Masterclass at Tennent's Training Academy, Glasgow
Master the art of baking the perfect macaron with this fun and creative experience at Tennent's Training Academy
Tutored Wine Tasting Evening, for two people in Edinburgh
Relax in these stylish surroundings and sample fine wines from around the world