1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Rye & Soda
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Located in the heart of the cultural district in Aberdeen and tucked in to the courtyard of The Academy Shopping Centre is the stylish Rye & Soda. Serving modern British comfort food, it is the perfect place for an enjoyable meal out.
The decor is modern and homely with bright clear windows on one front. Everything is kept simple except the menus and drinks where you will be spoilt for choice!
Begin with bite size dishes like ‘Crab Croquettes’ or ‘Baked Camembert’. The mains or ‘Big Plates’ will offer delicious options like ‘Rock Turbot Cutlet’ or ‘Monkfish Wrapped in Pancetta’. It is always necessary to leave space for a sweet treat and on your evening out you can select from desserts like ‘Lemon Panna Cotta’ or ‘Pomegranate Cheesecake’!
The restaurant focusses on juniper-led spirits, sparkling wines and ales. Ask for a recommendation to go with your meal or pick your favourite from the amazing range on offer.
On a sunny evening there is also the option to enjoy your meal in the new courtyard. Rye & Soda is the perfect treat for a dining experience and a great place to begin your evening out.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin