1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Porto & Fi, Newhaven
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Located on the coast and with stunning views of The Firth of Forth, Porto & Fi, Newhaven is the perfect venue for casual dining. This family run restaurant is ‘all about the food’ and has a strong belief that all food they produce should be as natural and organic as possible. Fi, co-owner and chef, creates a fantastic fresh and natural menu with some of the best locally sourced Scottish ingredients. Being so close to the sea, you would be mistaken for thinking it was all about the seafood; in addition to their fantastic fish pie and Cullen Skink, you can also explore smoked venison and mouth-watering slow roasted pork belly.
Their tempting selection of cakes and other desserts are freshly baked in-house, every morning, by Fi and her team – and are perfect to take-away or take your time over.
Whether you’re looking to have coffee with your morning papers or a relaxed dining experience with friends or family, Porto & Fi Newhaven is perfect for morning, noon or night!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two