1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Pizza Express, Union Square
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Famed for bringing pizzas to the UK for the first time back in 1965, Pizza Express is now a high street restaurant institution known and loved by all.
Pizza Express serves freshly cooked pizzas and Italian food made with the finest of ingredients. Four simple things ‘floats their boat’; beautiful music, stunning design, unique experiences and exceptional food.
Opened to the public in October 2009, Aberdeen’s Union Square is centrally located and perfect for a bit of shopping or a trip to the cinema. Make sure to take a break and grab a bite to eat and the new Pizza Express located close to the music hall.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin