1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Pizza Express, Union Square
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Famed for bringing pizzas to the UK for the first time back in 1965, Pizza Express is now a high street restaurant institution known and loved by all.
Pizza Express serves freshly cooked pizzas and Italian food made with the finest of ingredients. Four simple things ‘floats their boat’; beautiful music, stunning design, unique experiences and exceptional food.
Opened to the public in October 2009, Aberdeen’s Union Square is centrally located and perfect for a bit of shopping or a trip to the cinema. Make sure to take a break and grab a bite to eat and the new Pizza Express located close to the music hall.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two