1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Old Masters Restaurant
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
This stunning House has stood in its beautiful 350-acre Perthshire estate for over 300 years. The wild roe deer, red squirrel and hares still roam the grounds and falcons and owls still hover in the skies above. Handed down through a succession of aristocratic and high profile owners since it was built in 1664, including Lords and Viscounts, the house is as stylish, secluded and romantic as it’s always been. Forget about the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy the acre upon acre of beautiful green countryside that’s wrapped around this luxurious house.
Still privately owned and run, they’ve succeeded in capturing the essence of this unique history to create a world of their own. A special place where great service combines with fun, relaxation and fine food. It’s easy to see how they’ve held two AA rosettes for it’s cuisine constantly, for the past fifteen years.
Lifes simple pleasures have certainly not been forgotten – dining at the Old Masters restaurant is a truly unforgettable experience!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!