1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Set on the tree lined banks of the River Ness in the shadow of the Inverness Castle – Nicky Tam’s is a moments walk from all the attractions in the city centre and sits directly opposite the Cathedral and Eden Court Theatre. Nico’s is inspired by French home-style cooking, offering guests a relaxed and informal dining experience.
Meander along the tree lined Ness Bank and you will reach The Glen Mhor Hotel – discover this relaxing venue perched in a picturesque setting. As you step inside you will find genuine Scottish hospitality in comfortable surroundings. Nicky Tam’s is a highly recommended Inverness Restaurant that offers a relaxed atmosphere, with a menu that offers a balanced selection of traditional dishes with a contemporary twist. Head Chef, Gary McDonald and his team follow the seasons to pick the very best produce from top-quality suppliers.
A wide range of drinks are offered including wine by the glass, cocktails, a selection of 80 pure malt whiskies and more than 10 Scottish gins.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin