1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Set on the tree lined banks of the River Ness in the shadow of the Inverness Castle – Nicky Tam’s is a moments walk from all the attractions in the city centre and sits directly opposite the Cathedral and Eden Court Theatre. Nico’s is inspired by French home-style cooking, offering guests a relaxed and informal dining experience.
Meander along the tree lined Ness Bank and you will reach The Glen Mhor Hotel – discover this relaxing venue perched in a picturesque setting. As you step inside you will find genuine Scottish hospitality in comfortable surroundings. Nicky Tam’s is a highly recommended Inverness Restaurant that offers a relaxed atmosphere, with a menu that offers a balanced selection of traditional dishes with a contemporary twist. Head Chef, Gary McDonald and his team follow the seasons to pick the very best produce from top-quality suppliers.
A wide range of drinks are offered including wine by the glass, cocktails, a selection of 80 pure malt whiskies and more than 10 Scottish gins.
The Glen Mhor Hotel, 8-15 Ness Bank, Inverness, IV2 4SG
daily 5pm - 9pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Couples VIP Day with lunch at Musselburgh Racecourse,
Enjoy an exciting day at Musselburgh races with a loved one! Includes entrance, lunch and a glass of champagne.
Summer Spoon or Quaich Carving, Aviemore
Learn the ancient craft of wood carving and make a spoon or Quaich to take home
Tandem Bungee Jump, Perthshire
You and a friend will bungee 40 metres into the River Garry Gorge