1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Maison Bleue offers French, North African and traditional Scottish cuisine using cooking skills from each of these regions. They buy fresh, local produce and this is delivered daily by highly reputable suppliers. The food is prepared and cooked by their experienced and highly skilled chefs, most of whom are native to these regions.
The restaurant is set in the heart of Edinburgh’s historic old town and has several outstanding features. These include impressive stone arches, a spiral wooden staircase and a unique interior design scheme. This adds both charm and character and enhances the overall effect, giving the diner a real sense of old Edinburgh. In the evening’s, it’s lit by candle light, providing a relaxing and intimate dining experience to unwind after a busy
Last, but not least, service is provided by their friendly, knowledgeable and efficient staff whose sole purpose is to ensure that you enjoy a highly pleasurable dining experience.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin