1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
La Bonne Auberge
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
La Bonne Auberge Glasgow Theatreland, takes pride in being one of the few Glasgow restaurants to still be going strong after more than thirty years!
La Bonne Auberge is Glasgow’s original Mediterranean Brasserie and it continues to thrive and innovate under the guidance of their award winning Executive Head Chef, Gerry Sharkey. Using only the freshest ingredients, the menus offer tantalising cuisine inspired by France and the Mediterranean.
Surrounded by some of Glasgow’s top theatres such as the King’s, Theatre Royal and Pavilion Theatre, as well as Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, La Bonne Auberge offers the perfect venue for pre-theatre and à la carte dining. Why not make a whole evening of it!
*Please note, this restaurant does not allow more than 1 voucher to be used at a time.
161 West Nile Street, Glasgow, G1 2RL
Monday - Sunday: 6pm - 9pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Castles, Lochs and Whisky Tour, Edinburgh
An unforgettable sightseeing tour of central Scotland, including a visit to Loch Lomond, leaving from Edinburgh
Twin Kayak Experience, Loch Lomond
A great way to explore Loch Lomond with a friend in a twin kayak!