1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Khublai Khans, Glasgow
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
In the 13th century, it was the custom for the warriors of the great Khans, who ruled Mongolia, to cook their food on their up-turned shields over a camp fire. They would prepare slivers of meat, cut with the sword edge, with a combination of vegetables, aromatic spices, oils and sauces. With these ancient traditions in mind, Khublai Khan brings you one of the world’s least known but most original and exciting dishes!
Select from a variety of meats and sauces and hand them over to your chef, who will cook up your delicious feast. Watch whilst your chosen dish is created in front of your very own eyes and smell the fantastic aromas! Their selection of meats is extensive, exciting and exotic and includes; crocodile, zebra, kangaroo, springbok, wild boar and pangasius…to name a few!
Khublai Khan’s Mongolian Restaurant offers a genuinely unique and fun dining experience with a lively and interactive atmosphere. You will not find another restaurant with such an enticing selection of meats, all under one roof, in Scotland! A truly unforgettable dining experience and if you can fit it in…why not try all their meats!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!