1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Jo’s Kitchen is the product of Jo Lawrence’s passion for wonderful, fresh, seasonal, beautifully cooked food served in relaxing surroundings. Situated in the picturesque East Lothian town of Haddington, Jo’s Kitchen offers an incredible array of dishes using a range of ingredients that have been sourced locally.
Opened in 2015, Jo’s commitment to providing great food that takes in the quality of ingredients and the way they are prepared to give you a variety of delicious meals. The menu changes regularly to match what is in season and at the creativity of the chef.
Upon arrival you’ll be greeted by the friendly staff. Taking your seats you’ll be able to have a look at that evening’s menu and the selection of seasonal specials. From starter to main to dessert, you’ll be sure to enjoy the freshly prepared food. Each dish will provide a melody of flavours that is sure to have you finishing your plates in no time.
An evening at Jo’s Kitchen will be a truly unique and memorable experience.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!