1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Ghillie Dhu is a stunning venue with cosy snugs to dine in with all your friends…or for a more regal and impressive dining experience, try the vaulted hall upstairs! Wherever you choose to dine within this impressive Gothic style venue, you will not be disappointed. The service is friendly and atmosphere relaxed, making it the perfect venue after a long days shopping or for a night out. Its central Edinburgh location makes the Ghillie Dhu a great meeting point to start your evening.
The food follows the theme of ‘good old hearty classics’ with mouth-watering slow roast pork belly and steak & ale pie, cooked to perfection! Ghillie Dhu are also family friendly during the day and even provide colouring-in pads for the kids as well as their own menu.
Try the Ghillie for dinner on a Sunday…what better way to finish off your weekend than dining with friends and family!
2 Rutland Place, Edinburgh, EH1 2BW
Mon-Sun: 12noon til 3am
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
30 Minute Light Aircraft Flight (4 seat plane) from Glasgow International Airport
Take the controls and fly this larger airplane through the skies over Glasgow and the surrounding area. A 30 minute flight with an observer at the rear of the plane
Group Afternoon Tea Set Painting Workshop, Edinburgh
Get creative by painting your very own afternoon tea set, for up to 4 people
Treasures of the Old Town Tour for two, Edinburgh
Discover the hidden history of the Canongate, and the glorious Palace of Holyroodhouse