1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Elliot’s Restaurant at The Apex Waterloo Place Hotel
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Elliot’s Restaurant at The Apex Waterloo Place Hotel is set within one of Edinburgh’s finest Georgian buildings. Dine on dishes made with locally sourced seasonal ingredients for cuisine that matches the hotel’s luxurious feel.
The design hotels unique style blends the traditional with the modern complete with a few quirky twists. The corniced ceiling, fireplaces and Georgian windows let daylight flood in giving Elliot’s marvellous style during the day. In the evening, subtle lighting and interior glass create an intimate environment to enjoy.
After dinner, retreat to the bar where after dinner cocktails are available to either finish the evening off, or prepare for a night out in Edinburgh’s famous new town 100 yards away.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!