1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Dining at Dalhousie Castle is a truly unique and magnificent experience, from the stunning view of this 13th century Castle and its sweeping drive towards the grand and elegant entrance, to the ancient barrel-vaulted dungeons. Let Dalhousie Castle inspire you with its ethereal and magical atmosphere, providing outstanding service, coupled with beautiful interiors to create the perfect dining experience.
The dining room itself is situated in the Dungeon, which is a series of ancient barrel-vaulted dungeons, all candle-lit and boasting a romantic ambiance. The award-winning food is carefully created by Head Chef Francois Giraud and is traditional Scottish with a classical French theme running throughout. Using the freshest produce from local suppliers, their salmon, venison and grouse are complemented by a varied selection of wines and their in-house Sommelier will be on hand to help, if you require any matching advice.
Enjoy an unrivalled quality of welcoming and professional service at this enchanting Scottish Castle.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!