1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Don Cossack means ‘Free People’ who were a band of run-away peasants that formed a military society and in return for protecting medieval Russia, didn’t have to pay their taxes. Cossachok is a little Cossack who didn’t want to fight but instead favoured drinking, dancing and flirting!
Situated in central Glasgow and opened in 1998, Cossachok was Scotland’s first authentic Russian restaurant, representing the people of the former USSR in cooking, culture and hospitality.
This dining experience is truly unique, you are surrounded by the striking quirky folk décor; red walls, original colourful paintings and Russian shawls covering the ceilings. A little taste of the east!
Dishes are derived from the traditional Russian, Ukranian and Lithuanian cuisines. Start with dishes such as Borscht, a traditional Russian country soup or Blini, a wheat pancake with a choice of delicious fillings. Moving on to enjoy Chakhokbill, a spicy Georgian chicken dish or Siberian Pelmeni, a Russian beef and pork ravioli.
A little bit of Russia, in Scotland!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!