1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Colquhoun is beautifully presented restaurant situated within this charming family run Lodge, on the banks of Loch Lomond. This is a truly unique destination, with mesmerizing panoramic views, ideal for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city lives!
Sit back and relax with a glass of wine while you mull over the delicious menu and take in the stunning scenery of the Loch and Ben Lomond. The menu is inspired by the freshest local produce, which is made available from Scotland’s vast natural larder. Try Scottish salmon rillette or be adventurous with a seared loin of Scottish hare! Why not try the Chef’s main of the day or go for an all time favourite, the 8oz sirloin of Scotch beef. Finish your delicious meal with a tempting chocolate and hazelnut brownie or a lightly spiced panna cotta. What ever you choose you won’t go wrong!
The wonderful relaxed buzz of family and friends enjoying a meal creates a lively, warm ambience around this remarkable restaurant.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!