1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
The Colquhoun is beautifully presented restaurant situated within this charming family run Lodge, on the banks of Loch Lomond. This is a truly unique destination, with mesmerizing panoramic views, ideal for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city lives!
Sit back and relax with a glass of wine while you mull over the delicious menu and take in the stunning scenery of the Loch and Ben Lomond. The menu is inspired by the freshest local produce, which is made available from Scotland’s vast natural larder. Try Scottish salmon rillette or be adventurous with a seared loin of Scottish hare! Why not try the Chef’s main of the day or go for an all time favourite, the 8oz sirloin of Scotch beef. Finish your delicious meal with a tempting chocolate and hazelnut brownie or a lightly spiced panna cotta. What ever you choose you won’t go wrong!
The wonderful relaxed buzz of family and friends enjoying a meal creates a lively, warm ambience around this remarkable restaurant.
Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel, Loch Lomond, G83 8PA
Lunch: Mon-Sat 12-2.30pm Sun 12.30-3.30pm Dinner: 6-9pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
30 Minute Flight Simulator Experience at Perth Airport
An amazing experience trying to fly a plane on a simulator used for Pilot Instrument Rating Training
White Water Rafting Experience for one person, Aberfeldy
Ride the wild white rapids of Grandtully on this half day white water rafting adventure! Minimum age 8.
Introduction to Rock Climbing and Abseiling for one, Highlands
Learn to rock climb and abseil in the spectacular Scottish highlands