1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
In July 2012, Chaophraya opened Europe’s largest Thai restaurant in Glasgow! Set in one of the city’s most iconic buildings, it offers guests the ultimate Thai dining experience, in a spectacular setting. You can even book their ‘Buddha Balcony’ which offers an intimate setting for a romantic meal for two, overlooking the rest of this stunning restaurant!
Before or after your meal, venture to the Palm Sugar Lounge which serves a range of delicious cocktails, wines and beers in a relaxed atmosphere, invigorated by contemporary music. With a spectacular granite bar, breathtaking crystal chandeliers and luxurious décor, the bar is the perfect location for after-work tipples, pre-meal drinks or a night out on the town.
Please note that this voucher does not include alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the evening will be payable at the venue.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!