1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
This latest addition to the Chaophraya restaurants, showcases a rooftop restaurant with stunning views of Edinburgh Castle. Chaophraya Thai restaurant brings flavour to George Street presenting a fusion of delicious authentic cuisine, luxurious surroundings and a sensational drinks menu.
This stunning venue boasts landmark views of Edinburgh Castle, Arthur’s Seat, The Pentlands and the New Town. The Rooftop Terrace which is part of the Palm Sugar Bar, is a fantastic way to enjoy cocktails on summer days.
Their motto is ‘Ow Jai Sai’ which translates as ‘from the heart’. Authenticity is at the heart of everything at Chaophraya – from the food to the service to ensure an unforgettable experience.
Please note that this voucher does not include alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the evening will be payable at the venue and a printed out copy of your voucher number be taken.
4th Floor, 33 Castle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3DN
Monday-Saturday 12:00-22:30 hrs, Sunday 12:00-22:00 hrs
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
1 Hour Jet Ski Safari for one, Loch Lomond
Enjoy a one hour tour around Inchmurrin Island on the back of a jet ski!
The Quads and Archery Outdoor Field Sports Package, Stirlingshire
A Quad bike adventure and archery session at this convenient central-Scotland location