1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Explore the many regions of Thailand with an experience at Chaophraya Aberdeen, formerly known as the Union Street institution, ‘The Monkey House’. Opened in August 2016 after a complete transformation, the opulent establishment offers impressive blends of contemporary Thai cuisine in unique surroundings.
Their motto is ‘Ow Jai Sai’ which translates as ‘from the heart’. Authenticity is at the heart of everything at Chaophraya – from the food to the service to ensure an unforgettable experience.
Chaophraya Thai restaurant brings flavour to Union Street presenting a fusion of delicious authentic cuisine, luxurious surroundings and a sensational drinks menu. Make sure to treat yourself to one of the expertly crafted signature cocktails.
This is a spectacular venue in the heart of Aberdeen that will ensure an evening of fine dining and delicious food.
Please note that this voucher does not include alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the evening will be payable at the venue.
1 Union Terrace, Aberdeen, AB10 1NJ
Alcohol not included in voucher value
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
White Water Rafting Experience for one person, Aberfeldy
Ride the wild white rapids of Grandtully on this half day white water rafting adventure! Minimum age 8.
Learn to Wakeboard Experience for one, Loch Lomond
Get to grips with this fun, challenging sport at Scotland's Wakeboard centre
40 Minute Gyrocopter Experience Flight for one, Perthshire
Experience the unforgettable thrill of flying a Gyrocopter over spectacular Scottish scenery - anextended 40 minute flight