1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Explore the many regions of Thailand with an experience at Chaophraya Aberdeen, formerly known as the Union Street institution, ‘The Monkey House’. Opened in August 2016 after a complete transformation, the opulent establishment offers impressive blends of contemporary Thai cuisine in unique surroundings.
Their motto is ‘Ow Jai Sai’ which translates as ‘from the heart’. Authenticity is at the heart of everything at Chaophraya – from the food to the service to ensure an unforgettable experience.
Chaophraya Thai restaurant brings flavour to Union Street presenting a fusion of delicious authentic cuisine, luxurious surroundings and a sensational drinks menu. Make sure to treat yourself to one of the expertly crafted signature cocktails.
This is a spectacular venue in the heart of Aberdeen that will ensure an evening of fine dining and delicious food.
Please note that this voucher does not include alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the evening will be payable at the venue.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!