1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Shieldhill Castle is a 4 star hotel set in the beautiful upper Clyde Valley, conveniently located just half an hour away from Edinburgh and Glasgow. This stunning Castle dates back to 1199 and offers great character and charm. The Castle was the seat of the Chancellor family for over 750 years before being lovingly developed into a hotel in 1959.
The menu in the Chancellors’ Restaurant uses the best locally sourced fresh ingredients, including carefully selected fish, meat, game and vegetables. Their award winning wine list has been created using influences by the current owners’ travels around the world and offers superb value. Only wines of the highest standard feature throughout this list, and their sommelier will be on hand to help you select a wine to compliment your dinner. With enjoyment being of the utmost of importance, they offer many wines by the glass.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin