1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Shieldhill Castle is a 4 star hotel set in the beautiful upper Clyde Valley, conveniently located just half an hour away from Edinburgh and Glasgow. This stunning Castle dates back to 1199 and offers great character and charm. The Castle was the seat of the Chancellor family for over 750 years before being lovingly developed into a hotel in 1959.
The menu in the Chancellors’ Restaurant uses the best locally sourced fresh ingredients, including carefully selected fish, meat, game and vegetables. Their award winning wine list has been created using influences by the current owners’ travels around the world and offers superb value. Only wines of the highest standard feature throughout this list, and their sommelier will be on hand to help you select a wine to compliment your dinner. With enjoyment being of the utmost of importance, they offer many wines by the glass.
Quothquan, Scottish Borders, ML12 6NA
Monday - Sunday: Dinner is served 6pm - 9pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Zombie Attack Archery, for two, Inverness
A unique experience, take aim at 3D zombies with your bow and arrow!
Quad Bike Island Adventure for one, Loch Lomond
An amazing adventure as you sail out to the island of Inchmurrin and explore it on your own quad bike