1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Situated in the trendy Shore area of Leith, Café Tartine is a delightful rustic French-style Wine Bar, with a distinct Parisian feel. This is a destination eatery, where you’re made to feel at home from the moment you walk through the door, to the moment you leave. High quality service and divine French cuisine are high on their agenda!
During the evening’s service, the main restaurant is dimly lit, with candles in the alcoves, giving it a charming and cosy vibe. Alternatively, you can sit in the candle-lit conservatory, with comfortable sofas and enjoy views out to the canal and The Scottish Executive building.
Why not start off with a french classic; the mouth watering Moules Marinières, followed by a perfectly cooked steak and then finishing off with their signature dish of a freshly made sweet crepe! The wine cellar is bursting with quality delightful wines and champagnes to accompany whatever dishes you choose.
Every Friday and Saturday evening you’ll be charmed into spending an entire evening, relaxing over dinner and wine, mesmerised by live music, such as jazz and swing.
This truly is a dining experience, not to be missed!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!