1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Bruach Bar & Restaurant, Dundee
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Bruach Bar and Restaurant is a sleek, modern spot in Broughty Ferry which has earnt a great reputation throughout the local area and beyond (its name referencing the ancient Gaelic name for the region).
The restaurant, owned by rugby international Simon Taylor, embraces Scottish cooking by using local and seasonal ingredients but brings the experience up to date through an intriguing combination of flavours and the influence of worldwide cookery.
The dining experience is relaxed and busy, with a stylish décor and pleasant, friendly and accommodating service.
Please note that this voucher does not include alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the evening will be payable at the venue.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!