1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Bruach Bar & Restaurant, Dundee
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Bruach Bar and Restaurant is a sleek, modern spot in Broughty Ferry which has earnt a great reputation throughout the local area and beyond (its name referencing the ancient Gaelic name for the region).
The restaurant, owned by rugby international Simon Taylor, embraces Scottish cooking by using local and seasonal ingredients but brings the experience up to date through an intriguing combination of flavours and the influence of worldwide cookery.
The dining experience is relaxed and busy, with a stylish décor and pleasant, friendly and accommodating service.
Please note that this voucher does not include alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the evening will be payable at the venue.
326 Brook Street, Dundee, DD5 2AN
Sun - Thurs: 5:30pm - 8:30pm Fri & Sat: 5pm - 6:30pm
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Overnight Indulgent Spa Break for one, Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf
A luxury overnight stay with dinner and three spa treatments, only 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre
Classic Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, Shieldhill Castle
Enjoy dinner, bed & breakfast in a standard room, in this 12th century Scottish Castle!
Overnight Stay with Fizz and 3 Course Meal for two, at Enterkine House Hotel, Ayrshire
An overnight stay in a country house hotel that includes fizz upon arrival and a 3 course meal for two in an award winning restaurant