1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Browne’s Restaurant is located in the heart of Ayrshire on the premises of Enterkine House Hotel, a privately owned, luxury country house hotel.
Browne’s has established a reputation as one of Scotland’s finest restaurants. So, if you are seeking to experience the finer things in life at an affordable price, then look no further. The staff will look after you from your arrival, with their personal attention and unobtrusive style.
Paul Moffat is Browne’s award winning, Head Chef who aims to create fine dining experiences to the highest standard, using the best of local Ayrshire produce. He carefully designs his menus to provide dishes that are exciting on the palette and attractive on the plate.
The dining room is traditionally, yet sumptuously decorated to complement the classic style and elegance of the rest of the hotel; designed to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
Browne’s at Enterkine provides an exceptional dining experience that appeals to young and old alike, with a warmth and charm that is truly timeless.
Annbank, Ayr, KA6 5AL
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Round of Golf and Afternoon Tea for two, Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club
Escape for a delightful afternoon with a challenging round of golf followed by a delicious afternoon tea
Quad Bike Adventure, Dunkeld
An hour long quad biking adventure; drive a quad bike through forests & across Perthshire hills! Minimum age 12.
Indulgent Spa Day with Lunch, Barony Castle Hotel, Peebles
The ultimate spa day with your choice of two 50-60 minute treatments and a 2 course lunch