1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Browne’s Restaurant is located in the heart of Ayrshire on the premises of Enterkine House Hotel, a privately owned, luxury country house hotel.
Browne’s has established a reputation as one of Scotland’s finest restaurants. So, if you are seeking to experience the finer things in life at an affordable price, then look no further. The staff will look after you from your arrival, with their personal attention and unobtrusive style.
Paul Moffat is Browne’s award winning, Head Chef who aims to create fine dining experiences to the highest standard, using the best of local Ayrshire produce. He carefully designs his menus to provide dishes that are exciting on the palette and attractive on the plate.
The dining room is traditionally, yet sumptuously decorated to complement the classic style and elegance of the rest of the hotel; designed to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
Browne’s at Enterkine provides an exceptional dining experience that appeals to young and old alike, with a warmth and charm that is truly timeless.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two