1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Bonsai, Broughton Street
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Bonsai bar & bistro is a small but perfectly formed, lively Japanese restaurant. It’s colourful interior and friendly staff make this restaurant the perfect venue for lunch and dinner.
Situated in the centre of Edinburgh, this ‘hidden gem,’ known for its wide selection of dishes, offers something for every palate. Trendy Bento boxes and their fantastic selection ensures this laid-back restaurant is busy both during the day and in the evenings. There’s a real buzz as customers decide which tapas-style dishes to choose, from light octopus dumplings and sushi rolls to prawn and avocado tempura. Vegetarians are also well catered for with plenty of side dishes and salads, including aubergine and courgette teriyaki.
For those who don’t drink, they have a delicious selection of non-alcoholic beverages including plum wine and a refreshing Japanese cocktail made with a range of fruit juices and to finish…make sure you don’t miss their mouth-watering banana tempura with butterscotch sauce for dessert.
Your only problem will be deciding what to have!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
The Edinburgh School of Food and Wine's Seasonal Tasting Menu Experience, for two
A culinary experience not to be missed - a seasonal, 7 course taster menu for two
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!