1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Blackaddie Country House Hotel
- £60 contribution to your total bill
- Choose from a list of celebrated and destination restaurants across Scotland
- For foodies, friends & family
- Relax in ambient surroundings and tantalise your taste buds
Leave your cares and worries behind as you step in to this quaint countryside hotel, set on the outskirts of the small village of Sanquhar in the Dumfriesshire countryside. Here you can expect devine food and flawless service.
Head Chef, Ian McAndrew, cooks his food with passion and flair; you can expect to find a mouth-watering menu that changes daily. His menu is derived from the fantastic array of Scotland’s larder with only the finest ingredients used and each dish is exquisitely presented.
You’ll find dishes such as air-dried duck and a foie gras parfait, with peach chutney and roast loin of lamb with 18-hour slow braised belly. Choose from an extensive list of wines, carefully chosen to compliment the dishes on the menu. This double AA rosette status is well deserved and great care is taken over each dish.
This certainly is a gourmet experience that you’ll never forget!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Cabaret Show and Dinner with Prosecco for two, Glasgow
A lively evening out for two with a cabaret show and dinner including a glass of prosecco!
Perfect Brunch Cookery Class, Tennent's Training Academy
Cook up the perfect brunch whilst enjoying a Bloody Mary!
Sunday Lunch for Two at Hotel Du Vin, St Andrews
Enjoy this luxurious four course Sunday lunch in the cosy surroundings of the Hotel du Vin