1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
West Course, Dalmahoy Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
The Dalmahoy West Course is located on the estate of the spectacular Dalmahoy Country Club. It is shorter than it’s sister ‘The East Course’ but do not be fooled… it is no pushover. It has a mixture of holes that will test your accuracy off the tee and your short game around the green. The course features tight fairways and deep, thick rough with a number of hard greens that players will struggle to control their ball on!
To course is 5,168 yards long with a par of 68 and to succeed, you will need to be fairly accurate from the tee. The course offers a number of natural hazards including on the 16th, a par three miniscule hole that’s nothing more than a tight wedge. However, you must clear the river before the green and land firmly on the putting surface. If you go through the back, you’re in the rough, on a steep hill, facing an almost impossible return!
After a round, golfers can enjoy dinner in the Pentland Restaurant and drinks in the Douglas Lounge or James Braid Bar. This is an ideal course for beginners or those who play occasionally.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis