1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Vale Of Leven Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
In 1907 the Vale of Leven Golf Club opened its doors, situated on the east side of the valley the club boasts stunning views of Ben Lomond and Loch Lomond. At the highest point of the course there are spectacular views extending over Dumbarton Rock and the Clyde estuary.
It’s a parkland course; with part heathland featuring undulating fairways and fast greens that players need to contend with! A fairly short course, yet a tricky one with the introduction of bunkers and short complex holes; resulting in difficult scoring.
Players can expect to play a variety of pars, with a total par 67 for the full 5330-yard course, this course is a true test for all players.
Vale of Leven Golf Club boasts a fantastic clubhouse with stunning views over to Loch Lomond, a perfect place to recuperate after a taxing round in perfect surroundings.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis