1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
The Bruce Golf Course
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
The Bruce Golf Club is the rebellious sister to the Montgomery next door. It is locally known as the ‘Wild Child of Kinross’ because of it’s unpredictability. It’s a perfect course for occasional players with the more accomplished player being caught out… Some see the four early par-5’s as ‘that’s four birdie holes’ and end up with their score cards in shreds early on; scoring well on ‘The Bruce’ is not a given.
The hardest hole on the course is the 6th with a par-4 in a mere 272 yards, players need to watch out for the ‘ball-magnetic’ pond to the front of the green. There are some great optimum scoring opportunities available on the Bruce, however players must be savvy to spot these to outsmart this feisty course.
Players can round the day off by unwinding at the ‘19th Hole’, with a fully licensed bar and food served throughout the day. The clubhouse faces the well-kept greens to the front.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional