1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Powfoot Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Powfoot Golf Course offers a mixture of both links and parkland golf all set within the breathtaking scenery of Dumfriesshire, South West Scotland. The course is the perfect test of golf whether you’re a seasoned pro or casual player!
Opened in 1903, the course was redesigned by the famous James Braid in 1923. It offers many challenges with holes set among whins and rough. Perhaps the hardest hole on the course is hole 3- ‘Shore’. If you can play short of the road you may have a chance of reaching the green in two, but if the wind is against you it may take more!
The signature hole on the course is 16- ‘Ryehill’. You’ll require an imaginative tee shot to find the fairway on this one!
There is a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the clubhouse and once you’ve finished your round of golf, make sure to stop in and enjoy a drink and bite to eat.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh