1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
A stunning 18 hole Championship Links Course with panoramic views over the Moray Firth and out to the Black Isle. This private members course opened it’s doors in 1887 and encourages visitors to play, to ensure they enjoy the full ‘Nairn Experience’.
This course gently breaks you in on the first set of holes… before it requires you to have accurate first drives with a precision second shots! This course offers par 4s which are cunningly angled, tricky for even a seasoned player. There are 3, par 5s that are over 530 yards long, a true test for all abilities. The gorse, lumps and bumps in the fairways make play all the trickier – a real test of skill. James Braid played the course 50 years ago and said the character of the greens was unrivalled.
Once you have tackled this challenging links course you’ll be desperate to try it again and again!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional