1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
The Earl of Mar Championship course offers a 5 star golfing experience and boasts spectacular views over the River Clyde and the Kilpatrick Hills. Dave Thomas designed this magnificent course; a respected golf architect who also designed other famous courses including the Belfry in England and San Roque and La Manga in Spain.
This 18-hole course lies in 240 acres of countryside and makes clever use of it’s features including the 250-year-old sweet chestnut and beech trees. It has carefully placed bunkers and strategically positioned ponds to provide a testing round.
Players can expect to play a variety of pars, with a total par 70 for the full 6,507-yard course, it provides a true test for all levels of ability.
After a taxing round, players can unwind in the quaint hotel bar within this stunning peaceful estate whilst enjoying the views over the preened gardens.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh