1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Greenock Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
James Braid established Greenock Golf club often referred to as the ‘west of Scotland’s hidden jewel’ or the ‘big course’, in 1890, with a redesign occurring in 1924. Over the years since then many professional and amateur county championships have been held here.
The elevated position above Greenock allows for undeniable spectacular views over the Clyde Estuary and over to Argyll. Greenock is a parkland course, with trees defining many of the tight fairways and small undulating greens. The first 6 holes are played over the greens with water hazards’, the 13th being downhill, set amongst scattered bunkers in the heart of the course.
Players can expect to play a variety of pars, with a total par 68 for the full 5,838-yard course, a true test for all levels of players.
Greenock Golf Club boasts a fantastic clubhouse where players can unwind after a challenging round, which offers fantastic views over the River Clyde.
Greenock Golf Club, Forsyth Street, Renfrewshire, PA16 8RE
This voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Introduction to Rock Climbing and Abseiling for one, Highlands
Learn to rock climb and abseil in the spectacular Scottish highlands
Boutique Castle Weekend Break
A weekend overnight break at boutique Glenskirlie Castle, for two people
Full Day Bridges & Islands Sailing Experience, for one
Explore the beautiful and interesting islands along the East Coast of Scotland on this full day sailing experience for one