1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Gourock Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Gourock Golf course is a moorland course that was established in 1896 and is situated above the picturesque town of Gourock. The course provides a great test for any keen golfer and welcomes all levels and abilities.
Sitting near the West coast the course has spectacular views over the River Clyde and the Argyllshire hills from every hole. The course has a tough opener with ‘The Gap’, a par 5 that begins uphill and it ends with ‘Well O’ Weary’, a par 4 with a magnificent panoramic view from the elevated tee before driving to the fairway below. In between you’ll experience challenging holes that will require carefully judged shots!
After a great round of golf make sure to stop and relax in the clubhouse. With it’s magnificent views overlooking the Clyde this is the perfect way to finish the day.
*This course is not available on Saturdays
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh