1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Fortrose And Rosemarkie Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Fortrose and Rosemarkie Golf Course was re-designed by course architect and five time Open Champion James Braid. This challenging eighteen hole course, sits on the narrow Chanonry Peninsula on the Black Isle. It has received accolades such as “a gem of a course by the sea”, “the smallest but perhaps the brightest jewel in the Highlands’ golfing crown” and “one of the most pleasant rounds of golf in the north”.
What the course lacks in yardage, it more than makes up for by it’s small, deceptive greens and strategically placed bunkers. These challenges are multiplied by the course’s proximity to the sea and the dense islands of gorse that await wayward shots.
The club boasts a pro-shop and a friendly clubhouse that serves an array of tasty light lunches and evening meals.
Fortrose And Rosemarkie Golf Club, Ness Road East, Fortrose And Rosemarkie Golf Club, IV10 8SE
This voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Full Day Professional Patisserie Masterclass at Tennents Training Academy, Glasgow
The perfect gift for any bake off lover - enjoy a full day professional patisserie course in the state of the art kitchens
Learn to Wakeboard Experience for two people, Loch Lomond
For two people, Get to grips with this fun, challenging sport and even ride side by side!
Ultimate Falconry Experience, Midlothian
The ultimate falconry adventure where you are out in the countryside with some of the most spectacular birds of prey.