1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Fortrose And Rosemarkie Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Fortrose and Rosemarkie Golf Course was re-designed by course architect and five time Open Champion James Braid. This challenging eighteen hole course, sits on the narrow Chanonry Peninsula on the Black Isle. It has received accolades such as “a gem of a course by the sea”, “the smallest but perhaps the brightest jewel in the Highlands’ golfing crown” and “one of the most pleasant rounds of golf in the north”.
What the course lacks in yardage, it more than makes up for by it’s small, deceptive greens and strategically placed bunkers. These challenges are multiplied by the course’s proximity to the sea and the dense islands of gorse that await wayward shots.
The club boasts a pro-shop and a friendly clubhouse that serves an array of tasty light lunches and evening meals.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh