1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Eyemouth Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
This championship golf club was established in 1884, upgrading to an 18-hole course in 1997. The club sits upon the cliff tops along the stunning Berwickshire coastline, allowing for spectacular views across the North Sea.
The course offers a fantastic variety of challenging yet rewarding holes, with a variety of pars players must contend with. It has been designed to US PGA specifications and has been chosen by both Scottish Ladies Golf Association (SLGU) and the Scottish Golf Union (SGU) to host National Championships.
The course features ‘A Still No Ken’ which has been given the illustrious title of ‘Britain’s No1 Most Extraordinary Golf Hole’. Golfers will also encounter the ‘Hawkness Monster’, Scotland’s longest golf hole at 656 off the tiger tees.
Eyemouth Golf Club boasts a fantastic clubhouse with stunning panoramic views of the Berwickshire coastline. It offers the perfect haven to relax and unwind after a hard day’s golfing!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis