1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Duddingston Golf Course is one of the most outstanding parkland courses in the Lothians. Situated in the heart of the capital city, enjoy a gentle walk in a tranquil setting as you play a great round of golf.
Established in 1895, the course enjoys a rich history and is known for its challenging design and sweeping fairways. This is all set with the spectacular backdrop of Arthur’s Seat with the meandering Braid Burn as a key feature. It comes in to play on no fewer than 14 of the 18 holes, always sitting in wait to grab that errant shot!
Of championship quality, the course measures an impressive 6,525 yards and offers a great test of golf to all visitors. Watch out for the 4th Hole aptly named ‘Death or Glory’ as a lot depends on the wind and the approach must be accurate as the ball can be thrown in all directions!
After your challenging round, reward yourself with a visit to the club house which offers first class facilities and with award winning chefs adding to the culinary experience.
Not available on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh